The show organized in Roseate House (“Hotel”) is operated by Bird Airport Hotel Private Limited (“BAH”) and by booking of season pass for using the service at Roseate House, you agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Season pass once booked cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Prices shown on the season pass include GST where applicable.
- To collect your season passes from the Hotel reception, it is mandatory to present the debit/credit card used by you at the time of booking the tickets along with the booking confirmation/ Booking Receipt (SMS/Computer printout). A convenience fee per ticket may be levied on all tickets booked online which shall be over and above the ticket price. For tickets booked online, Hotel will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of any Personal Information that you provide. The Ticketing Platform has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Hotel’s control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and Hotel cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
- Season passes booked are valid only for the specified shows at specified dates and specified timings which has been mentioned in the booking confirmation / booking receipt.
- By purchasing show season passes, you agree that: (a) you will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and (b) we make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant show. Hotel Management team reserves the right to re-allocate seats at their discretion on need basis.
- Children below the age of 18 cannot be admitted for movies certified 'A'. Please carry proof of age for movies certified 'A'.
- Season passes are required to be for children above the age of 3.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the Hotel/theatre premises.
- Season pass holders are required to abide by the policies laid down by the Hotel Management from time to time.
- Entry to theatre in Hotel is allowed only for valid season pass holders.
- In case a season pass is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket cannot be issued.
- Rights of admission are reserved.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and chewing of tobacco / paan is strictly prohibited.
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
- The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property.
- If show is cancelled, the responsibility of the management is limited to the printed value of the season pass and no extra charges / costs will be borne by Hotel.
- The premise may be photographed, filmed and recorded for promotional purposes and the resulting materials will be owned by BAH. By entering this area, you consent to your voice and likeness being used by BAH, its successors, assigns and licensees without compensation, for exploitation in all media now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity and you hereby waive any moral, performer's or similar rights you may have in these materials to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
- IN NO EVENT WILL BAH, ROSEATE HOUSE, OUR LICENSORS, OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF STUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES OR THE LIKE), WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNFORSEEABLE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM, AND EVEN WHEN WE OR ONE OF OUR REPRESENTATIVES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EXCEED PRICE PAID FOR THE SHOW SEASON PASS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE AT THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF SUCH CONTENT. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BAH OR HOTEL IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF USERS OR THIRD PARTIES.
- You release, and will defend, indemnify and hold BAH, Roseate House and our officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns, harmless from and against all claims or causes of actions, and any liabilities, obligations, judgments, fines, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' and expert witnesses' fees and costs) incurred by us or any other indemnified party due to such a claim or cause of action arising out of your use of and conduct at the Service, or the use by any other person using the Service through you. You further agree to pay our reasonable attorneys' and expert witnesses' fees and costs arising from any actions or claims by third parties and those incurred in establishing whether this section applies.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Republic of India and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.